We here @thebrimfieldshow think Instagram is great for sharing flea-market finds, but it’s nothing without the real flea market. To experience the Brimfield Antique Flea Market, you need to make the trip to Massachusetts and see for yourself. Brimfield Week is full of surprises, interesting people, and of course antiques and vintage as far as the eye can see.
Welcome back to Brim.
The Brimfield Antique Flea Market reopens in July!
JULY BRIMFIELD — OPEN!
Tuesday, July 13 to Sunday, July 18
Tuesday, September 7 to Sunday, September 12
Brimfield’s great show promoters make the magic happen. Some shows run all week, others open just a single day. Several shows charge admission, which sometimes will scare Brimfield newbies off, but there’s a line forming before the opening bell for a reason: it’s always worth paying the entrance fee to see a new field of fresh antiques and vintage.
Set your GPS for 21 Main Street, Brimfield, MA and follow the signs for parking.
Here’s the lineup for antique show openings during Brimfield Week. They’re all great and worth attending:
- Threadbare Show: Vintage Clothing & Antique Textiles
- Opens Sunday at 9:00 am — New show in July 2021
- Sturbridge Vintage Fashion & Antique Textile Show
- Opens Monday at 10:30 am — Held in May & September, closed in July
- Dealer’s Choice Antique Shows
- Opens Tuesday at 11:00 am
- Brimfield Acres North
- Opens Tuesday at 1:00 pm
- New England Motel Antiques Markets
- Opens Wednesday at 6:00 am
- Heart ‘O The Mart
- Opens Wednesday at 9:00 am
- Hertan’s Antique Show
- Opens Wednesday at 12:00 pm
- May’s Antique Markets
- Opens Thursday at 9:00 am
- Brimfield Auction Acres
- Opens Friday at 8:00 am
And these shows are open all week, beginning Tuesday at daybreak through Sunday:
- Black Swan Meadows
- Brimfield Barn
- Central Park Antique Shows
- Collins Apple Barn
- Crystal Brook
- Francesco’s Restaurant
- Grand Trunk Antique Show
- Green Acres
- Mahogany Ridge
- Midway Antique Shows
- Quaker Acres
- Shelton’s Antique Shows
- Stephen’s Place Antiques Show
- Sturtevant’s Antiques Shows
Click here for show maps and all kinds of other helpful information.
Brimfield is an extraordinary event and our goal at @thebrimfieldshow is to make it stronger than ever when it reopens. We’ll see you at daybreak on the fields!
More info and detailed directions from the Brimfield Show Promoters Association: